Wednesday, April 23, 2008

When the Weather Outside Is Frightful

Today, it was overcast outside and seemed as though rains were going to fall. That sounds wonderful. But wait! This is Lubbock — I nearly forgot. The weather is so backward here. It's usually extremely dry and dusty, and on the one day it isn't, we don't even get to see the full fruition the change was supposed to bring. Instead, it just felt muggy, and at the same time, the sun was shining. It was gross.

On another note, I am now no longer a pee-wee member of the unofficial Ours fan club. I think I'm an Ours fan at this point, but I'm not sure. Whatever the case may be, I have been listening to them a lot, lately. They just released a new album a week ago. It's called Mercy...Dancing for the Death of an Imaginary Enemy. I like it a lot, so far, but I'm afraid it's still not as good as their debut album Distorted Lullabies, which is just phenomenal, to say the least. You should check them out, at least Distorted Lullabies.

No comments: