Monday, April 21, 2008

:: : I'm so tired of school...and my daily routine...and crappy habits. I starting to "feel all thin, sort of stretched, if you know what I mean: like butter that has been scraped over too much bread," as old Bilbo once said. I'm just waiting for this school year to come to its end, and maybe then I'll be able to relax a little, write some music, and read good books more frequently. I'm just so tired. God help me.

'I am old, Gandalf. I don't look it, but I am beginning to feel it in my heart of hearts. Well-preserved indeed!' he snorted. 'Why, I feel all thin, sort of stretched, if you know what I mean: like butter that has been scraped over too much bread. That can't be right. I need a change, or something.'

-Bilbo Baggins, A Long Expected Party, The Fellowship of the Ring.

: ::

No comments: