Friday, May 05, 2006

Schlitterbahn ...in Lubbock? Say What?

So it's 4:30 in the middle of the night when the stupid fire alarm starts going off, wailing with a fake voice "please evacuate the building ...blah blah blah." Andrew (my roommate) and I were not happy campers. Although, I think he took it better than I did. Anyway, we returned to our room at 5:00. Both of us had 7:30 a.m. finals, so this meant that we could get about one more sleep cycle in before we took our exams. Still, my heart is very bitter toward those fire alarms. What was that? There was no fire? Can you note my sarcasm?

Needless to say, I woke up and went to take my final for psychology. As I walked the Art building with it's broken sprinker's, I felt as though I should have been at Schlitterbahn, maybe even Seaworld. Finals aren't as fun as water parks; this is a universal truth. Also, the weather is rainy and dreary outside anyway, which almost always tends to be the case whenever I go to a water park. It's days like this that remind me how much I like Schlitterbahn.

Aside from this, you few who read this blog, I like you guys. I hope you all have a good day and get an opportunity to go to a water park soon---hopefully a good one like Schlitterbahn.

No comments: