Sunday, May 14, 2006

I Live in the Boonies...No Cell Phone Service Whatsoever.

I used to live in the city of Kerrville. I liked living in the city of Kerrville. My cell phone (which has a lubbock area code) got service, we had time warner cable*, and lastly, it didn't take 20 minutes to get to river right by starbucks (as opposed to the starbucks by the river**). We recently moved to a housing division outside of Kerrville. My point here is that I can't recieve or send calls to people where I live now; I've tried. Most of the people in my cell phone directory are my friends from college. I can't really call them, nor can they call me. So if any of you are reading this who have my cell phone number, don't bother calling me; it probably won't get through, that is, if you wanted to in the first place. On a side note, I tried calling my friend Andrew and couldn't get ahold of him. That's what it's like.

*I liked time warner cable because it had Food Network on it. The cable we have now, which is from Dallas of all places, doesn't have Food Network. What kind of garbage is this? Why don't they have Food Network? That channel kicks serious backside. Congradulations Extended Cable, you've thouroughly disappointed the child of one of your customers. Oh well, at least you have the Discovery Channel. I can't complain about that.

No comments: