Friday, March 16, 2007

my spring break(out)

Spring Break 2007 was a spring break that occured during the year 2007. I spent most of it within my house in Kerrville. It was good for me because it took my mind off school and the all the crap that comes with it. I had a lot of time to relax and enjoy myself. Because I had so much free time, I was able to make some keen observations about my about my surrounding environment. Here are just a few things: First, my mom likes to make pancakes...a lot. I am pretty sure that for three of the nine days I've been here, she's made pancakes for breakfast. 3 of 9 reduces to 1 of 3. 1 of 3 is also one-third. I think that's a sizeable amount of pancakes. I also noticed that April showers sometime come around sooner than they are expected to. The rain came hard. It came so hard that some of the front lawns in my hood looked like miniature swamps. Also, once the rain was over, it left moisture to rest in the air. The moisture in the air made me break out a little. I'll spare the details.

I watched 7 movies over spring break. Here they are in the chronologocial order I saw them:
1) 300
2) Van Helsing
3) Breakfast at Tiffany's
4) Borat
5) Death to Smoochy
6) The Time Machine (the version from 2002)
7) The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra

It's possible that I might watch The Prestige before classes start, but we'll see if that happens. If so, it could be considered number 8.

No comments: