Sunday, March 04, 2007

Here are the top 10 most romantic songs in my iTunes library. This is just my opinion. They are in no particualar order as of right now, because I don't want to take the time to sort them out.

Recycled Air ~ The Postal Service
You Could Be Happy ~ Snow Patrol
Chasing Cars ~ Snow Patrol
We Might As Well Be Strangers ~ Keane
Sleep Don't Weep ~ Damien Rice
Accidental Babies ~ Damien Rice
Cattelya ~ The Autumns
The Moon Softly Weeps A Lullaby ~ The Autumns
Twenty Two Fourteen ~ The Album Leaf
Andvari ~ Sigur Ros

This list was harder to make than I thought it was going to be. Plus, I think it may have some discrepancies. For example, pretty much all of these songs transcend beyond romance. Maybe the next list I make will be better. Hopefully, it'll incorporate some radiohead.

No comments: