Wednesday, November 29, 2006

You know what pisses me off? The fact that Wal-Mart is starting to implement Subway as the new fast-food store in its stores. Basically, Wal-Mart is unwilling to admit that it is a big nasty megacompany that distorts beautiful land by building its ugly, albeit convenient, stores. Wal-Mart knows that there are many people out there who are disappointed with it---the way it treats it's "associates," the shoddyness of some of its goods, the ugleness of its buildings. So, in an effort to redeem themselves and wash their hands of all that people disapprove of them for, they've decided to replace McDonalds with Subway because:
A) Subway is healthy(er) and
B) Micky D's is a big and evil company, too, and is at constant emnity with Wal-Mart because of power struggle. Truthfully, I don't honestly know why Wal-Mart made the switch other than it's better for it's image---yes, it's powerful, brazen image.

So why am I actually pissed off? I wasn't able to get something off of the McDonalds Dollar Menu during thanksgiving when I was a Wally World with my mom and sistor. I was pretty hungry and I needed immediate satisfaction for my stomach; although, I don't really know if I would call the food at McDonalds "satifaction for the stomach."

Have a good day. I hope that none of you guys have to go to Wal-Mart or McDonalds any time soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love McDonald's.