Thursday, October 05, 2006

Why Not Try to Possess Some Mystic? It Will Make You Feel Cool to Yourself, and You'll Be Healthier, More Positive, and Better at Decision-Making.

I realize that a lot of people like to express and even pour out their feelings in their online journals/blogs. I don't think I put to much of my inner feelings on my blog. To do so would mean that I'd be showing my humanity before an audience I'm not too sure I would really be comfortable doing that with. Nonetheless, I hope that my little blog here lacks no depth, which can be hard to conjure up if you don't express the inner recesses of your souled self. So, in order to prescribe my blog some depth, here's something Picasso said:

"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

You can do with that quote whatever you want. Picasso is sort of a misfit in some circles, and some people just might want to disregard it. I remember being taught growing up that he was a creep, wierdo, and the devil's best friend (I'm kidding about the devil's best friend, but it sounds funny and legalistic.).

No comments: