Friday, August 19, 2005

Important News
1. Going on walks is fun, but being attacked by rabid junior highers while taking one is not.
2. This is the last full day I'll be at home before I leave for college. In honor of this, the boys plus Merissa will be having a going-away party for me at CiCi's.
3. I love Jesus immensely much.
4. After two years since the first time I saw her, Keira Knightley is still very attractive to my eyes.
5. Radiohead still rocks.
6. I laugh when I think of chubby people laughing.
7. I'll be staying in Gates hall---a hall heavily laden with the arts.
8. I'm going to miss 90% of the people I know in Kerrville and the surrounding area.
9. Nathan's not going to be able to give me Smash Brothers Melee and Star Fox adventures back on Sunday, but that's okay. I wasn't gonna take 'em to college anyway.
10. It's still my ideological extreme to make popularity a thing of the past.

No comments: