Monday, August 14, 2006

"When you look at, there can be no hesitation. There cannot be a close second to you."

I'm beginning to get tired of this long hair. It's starting to get in my eyes. It's a well-known fact that eyes don't take well to foreign objects entering into them. Hair's not an exception. In fact, I don't even know how girls cope [ha ha... a shameless reference to Copeland, a rock band that I like heaps] with it, but they do. And this cues in a little bit of an insight. There's a reason why girls should be treated so well by guys. It's because they put up with so much crap for my gender's gratification, satisfaction, and all those other words that end in "tion".

On a different note about an above reference, I still like Copeland. Nathan, if you read this post, realize that even though "Testing the Strong Ones" has a very generic emo rythym to it, you can't dismiss the whole Beneath Medicine Tree album for that reason alone. Give it another chance. If that doesn't do it for you, give it two more chances. Finally, if that doesn't do it for you, know that you tried to like it. That'll be satisfactory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe we can swap some tunes, and I can give it another try. Maybe you can leave off that generic emo song when we make the swap.

I'm okay if you like them, though. Even If I don't. We can still be friends.