Tuesday, January 03, 2006

information

The short kid with the gangly legs says that he didn't like the swisher sweet he had toight. Forrest didn't like the taste because swishers are nasty cigars; they are the basest of the base. However, the sugar-coated end tasted nice.

In Other News:
1) I liked my sophmore year of high school the best. freshman and junior years had their moments while senior year just flat-out sucked.
2) I've been taking showers instead of baths, lately.
3) Saw the Brothers Grimm. thought it was okay but lacked some crucial character development. Plus, it was slightly too neurotic for my already neurotic mind to take.
4) I'm looking for to seeing the old lady who admits people into the dining hall. ...not really, but she is a nice old lady.
5) There's still nasty swisher sweet in my mouth and I wish it would go away, be gone, get lost.
6) We'll climb the Astro Crag tommorow just like we dreamed of doing when we were in elementary school.

No comments: