Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Forrestonian Update

For those of you who are actually concerned with what is going on in my life, here it is. I've been going to class, which consists of college algebra, U.S. history, biology of animals, music ap., and freshmen seminar. I've been getting involved with a student organization called Campus Crusade for Christ. Monday nights we have bible studies. Sometimes we eat sweets. Sometimes we don't.

You readers of my blog are near and dear to my heart.

Tacoes, yeah I like 'em. I also like Hoppipolla by Sigur Ros. I like hot tea; perhaps I'll make some tomorrow morning... only if it's cold enough. Why is hot tea always connected to homosexuality when men drink it. I think that's a total smack in the face to us straight guys who consume it.

No comments: