Saturday, March 20, 2004

My spring break is almost over. It's been a typical spring break for me again. I just stayed at home and slack off, however, I did go to Big Bend for the first third of the week. I enjoyed last year spring break better though; I got to Houston and hang out with my cuz. I'm amazed that this week's already almost over. That's a good thing though because I need to get back to school so That I can stop my mind from turning into mush.

I also watched power rangers this morning. From doing this I drew two conclusions: Power rangers aren't as cool as I thought they were when I was in the 2nd grade. and The power rangers are huge fans of exremely cheap plastic. Oh yeah, I saw two movies this past week. They were School of Rock and Open Range. I liked Open Range but I didn't really care for School of Rock. Maybe I've just been thincking to much about music lately and that movie only added to the fact that I getting tired of always doing that.

"I don't want Fop, dang it. I'm a Damper Dan man!"
Everette from Oh Brother Where Art Thou

No comments: